Chess is an indoor game. It needs two players to play this game. The game will be just like the war between the two kingdoms. It will be played on a chess board. Chess board consists of 8 rows and 8 columns. The board completely consists of 64 squares. Both players will have 16 pieces each. Total number of pieces will be 32. Each player will have 8 Pawns (Soldiers), 2 Bishops (camels), 2 Knights (Horses), 2 Rooks (Elephants), 1 Minister/Queen and 1 King.
- The player should know the components of the game. The player should know how to use those components.
- The player should have the basic knowledge of the game. The player should know the rules of the game. The player should know the number of members allowed to play the game and should also know how to play the game.
- The player should know how the chess pieces will be arranged on the board.
- The player should choose one among black and white to play that particular game by his side.
- The player should know which piece should be moved in which direction as per the rules of the chess game and which piece shouldn’t be moved.
- The player should observe the opponent’s game. The player should be able to estimate what move the opponent will make. The player should also be able to know why the opponent made a particular move. The opponent player’s past, present and future moves should be observed to take our next step.
- Even if the player loses the game, the player should be able to learn from his wrong moves. The player should be even able to learn from the opponent player’s game. The player should never leave a chance of learning. The player should always remember “Practice makes man perfect” quote.
- The player should always remember that when everyone is alive, the King should not be moved from his place. To move the King, the particular precautions must be taken as per the rules. Because, if the King is dead, then it will be an end to the kingdom under that King. Hence, the King should always be protected by the remaining to protect the kingdom. The player should know how to save the King even if he is surrounded by the opponents. We should always play to arrest opponent’s King but not let our King get arrested.
- The player should have some analytical skills to analyse the moves the opponent take and the moves the player should take.
- The player should learn to play first. The player should learn to play fast in time on practicing to be a Chess Champ.